Holiday Design On …
What an awesome year of weddings we have had, and we are still styling the I dos’. With 10 more weddings before we finish 2012, the bouquets are still coming. We have also been resetting our store to bring in the winter season of design for the holidays, check out the video of a a few small sections of our store by Zane Hauck who came for a visit last week.[vimeo width=”592″ height=”331″]https://vimeo.com/54367450[/vimeo]
I invite everyone to stop by and check out the goodies. The design and assortment changes every day of the week this time of year, as we move it in and then out or our showroom. If you would like to see where some of it goes, you can check out our face book page or stop by a few of the business that got the RFD treatment!
- 677 Prime – Exterior Bling
- Northeastern Fine Jewelers – in and out … check out the Albany store, LOVE the wreath! The Schenectady store is about to open after a long renovation, and we will be putting the holiday shine on at that location as well.
- Tesoro’s Restaurant – Beautiful trees in red and gold with some additional twinkle about to land.
- Wolff’s Biergarten – Full on bling a ding ding, you have to check this one out … its awesome! I took my little nieces for brunch, and they loved it too!
- Sciortino’s Diner in Albany – A little retro bling from RFD, with a vintage tinsel tree, retro TV with action figures and holiday tunes.
- The Olde English Pub – Fresh evergreens in every window, and a very festive interior, perfect with fish and chips! Cheers’ Mates’